Wednesday 5 December 2012

Latest Projects

 Trying to get into good blogging habits again!

The foodie photos are a recent mini project on good food v. occasional food ( I try to talk as occasional food rather than 'bad' food- as everything is about balance. I don't want them to think they cant ever have a burger- a quality one that is!). The one above is SJs 'occasionals' one- love the shaping and the presence of the alcohol - which he had fairly balanced views on.
 
 This one is FIs good food- of course I questioned the 'burger' on the good side- but when I looked closer it was a huge field mushroom- yum!
SJ is into his paperfolding crafts in a big way- just wish they werent so bulky and delicate- very hard with a rampant four year old in the house!

One of the reasons I am not blogging so- is that I have recommenced study.......a Masters in Neonataology....stretching the brain but hard on the life balance......means that when I am at the main PC (where I prefer to blog) I am dealing with the guilt of not working my way through the mass of articles I need to be reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment