Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter Season

And the Harry Potter infatuation continues........with lego HippoGriffs, Pottermore and sorting (he is a Ravenclaw, I am a Hufflepuff!), basilisk Hama Beads and finally the books are OUT!! And he is reading them....I wonder how many children JK Rowling has set off down an independent reading trail-what a legacy!!
FI continues to make leaps and bounds with her reading and actually seeks out independent reading opportunities. She is also mastering the skill of time telling.
And on to TP-at times incredibly frustrating but actually a very intelligent little boy. Meticulous-possibly too much so, exacting with very high standards-poor boy-setting him up to be another perfectionist...


Beautiful little Treasure Map prepared by him-very obsessesed by action heros.......

And onto me.....woohoo I managed to scrape through-can't believe that I am more please at having scraped through this than I have been of any of the previously excellent results that I have always obtained.....and thus it makes the decision to move onto the next far easier... I also had the ceremonious pleasure of filing the textbook onto the shelf (I wouldn't allow myself the pleasure of doing that previously!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment