Thursday 31 January 2013

Sneaking in one last January post...

But it will be photoless this time.....

Busy days....trying to clear a room ready for redecoration. Very difficult when it contains probably over 1000 books- three-quarters of which I dont want to put away- I really don't. I guess books are my real luxury. I love strolling up and picking something interesting off the shelf Although must sheepishly admit that the shelves were so full it was sometimes difficult to pull anything off...

Assignment writing and revising.....module coming to an end. Trying to decide whether to continue or not...am enjoying the brain stretching and professionally getting a lot out of it...but am not sure that the family needs it right now...and I am not allowing myself any crafty distraction until at least the assignment is done (3 weeks to go)

Trying to decide where the future will take us and what our priorities are....

No comments:

Post a Comment