Tuesday 4 September 2012

A frenzy of crafting.....

 Sometimes the simple ones are the best...... FIs killer whale
SJs boat obsession confirmed- Hama bead ('freehand') Victory

A bit of a mad crafting day for us- tissue paper pictures, key rings, paper plate animals and toilet roll monkeys, Mike the Knights castle, scratch art windmills and finally colouring pictures of Santa and his reindeer (???- well I had made the statement that summer was over and autumn starting!).

Spent the day out yesterday with friends from my original antenatal classes- all the kids bemoaning going back to school today (we have just learnt to smile sympathetically rather than comment)- my kids came to me last night and said "Mummy we really like being HE"- bless........(I'll remember that!). I nearly cried last night at the thought of my four year old being bundled off today- feet forced into nasty school shoes and grey trousers.....thanks goodness we knew the options.....Instead he is off to Playgroup for a couple of hours

No comments:

Post a Comment