Friday 15 June 2012

Birthday presents??

 Why oh why am I spending my precious brain space contemplating what to get each child for the upcoming run of birthdays (July, Aug, Sep)- thinking about that carefully chosen piece of perfection that is going to be cherished, loved and will sucessfully amuse.......when you can get them balloons that get turned into airships as well as screeches of laughter and cooperative play as they bat it around the house for hours.....
 When trees and logs provide over an hour of den making.....
And when (he'll hate me for putting this on one day) your sisters fairy outfit and handbag turns you into Tinkerbell complete with pixie dust pouch- such that you spend an afternoon flying around the house.....

My head is screeching declutter.... I still have a box of nappies to rehome, two scooters in the garage to ebay, a pair of tap shoes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment